One day I woke up and thought, "What's the best way to have a near death experience while trying to take the life of a non expectant four legged animal?" I found my answer: The tree deer stand.
So many things the big man doesn't understand about the tree deer stand. Here's ten questions I would ask before purchasing:
1. I have to climb the tree to set it up?
2. I'm sorry, do you know the test weight on that wire holding it to the tree?
3. Is this sold with a harness and what sizes does that come inl?
4. If a big man falls in the forest and no one is around to hear him cuss at himself for climbing up in a tree as he falls, is there any photo evidence for his friends he made it all the way to the stand before falling?
5. So it doesn't come with a built in cooler?
6. Does the Little Giant ladder company make a stand?
7. Do you think my scissor lift will spook the deer?
8. Couldn't I just paint my scissor lift camo and call it a tree stand?
9. You want me to handle a firearm AND try to climb a tree?
10. Has no one invented a drone for deer strikes yet!? What the crap!?
The deer stand makes the big man SMH.