In your reader click here to play the podcast Leading teams with talent - An interview with Fred Bouchard
Questions for Fred Bouchard:
1. Share a brief professional Bio
2. Can you share with us your overall philosophy about surrounding yourself with talented people?
3. How do you make sure talented people are fully utilized?
4. What do you do to make sure expectation and roles are clear?
5. You have a high value on input from your people, how did that become a part of your leadership style?
6. The phrase "fix it" is burned into my brain, when do you think a leader should use this phrase.
7. What do you think preparation and leading people with a high level of talent have to do with one another?